Directions for blog consumption – please select one of the following options
1. If you are a friend or family member please see to option A
2. If you are a budget backpacker please see option B
3. If you are a photography nerd please see option C
4. If you are speak Spanish please see option D
5. If you are a time traveler from the future please see option E
6. If you are an intelligent life form from outer space please see option F
7. If you are another wordpress user see option G
8. If you want to give me money please see option H
To all: I apologize for the eye destroying white on black font scheme
A. Hello friend and/or family member. Here are some pictures of the New Zealand landscape. Thanks for stopping by. Geez, it’s been a long time since we’ve spoken. I’m sorry I haven’t been in contact. I’m doing well in New Zealand. I’m working at a kiwi fruit packing facility and staying at a comfortable cottage not to far from the ocean. I hope you’re doing well. I really miss you, and can’t wait to see you soon. If you feel inclined, send me an email. I would love to hear from you. Or give me a call sometime. Love, Mike
B. Hello wayfaring internet surfer. Welcome to my blog. It’s likely you are scouring the internet researching for your upcoming journey to New Zealand. A search engine has probably taken you here. You don’t have much patient for small talk right now. You want answers regarding your trip, because you want everything to be perfect. You want to sit on a camping chair on a bluff overlooking the ocean during sunset. You want to tour the south island in a thorough and cost effective manner. You might even hold a work visa, and want to score a cool job while you’re here. Well, let me cut to the chase. Here everything I know, in no particular order.
1. Sleeper van – transportation and lodging fused into one mean machine for the same cost as hostels each night. drivenz.com go with the super sleeper and you will have every thing you need, right down to clothespins and a corkscrew
2. Department of Conversation campsites – numerous and beautiful averaging $5 NZ per night. Get one of the mini booklets and a decent road atlas. Remember water tablets and to bring your own tp. It’s all good.
3. Pak n Sav – “New Zealand’s lowest prices guaranteed” for real
4. Milford Sound – MILFORD SOUND!
5. Jobs – speaking only of the Bay of Plenty – apply in person – early and often
6. Talk to any and all fellow travelers as recommendations and friends will be made
7. All the best things are free
C. All images below were taken with the compact enthusiast RAW-enabled Samsung EX-1, also known as the TL500. Some of the shots were taken by holding a Cokin graduated neutral density filter in front of the lens. In others shots, a circular polarizing filter threaded onto a third party lens hood were used.
D. Hola amigo! Espero que usted disfrute de los cuadros. Espero que usted haga bien. Espero que usted disfrute de la vida. Tengo que decir, pienso la lengua española y la cultura son hermosas. Gracias por visitar mi blog. Tenga un día agradable.
E. Hello time traveler from the future. These pictures represent the earth, specifically the New Zealand zone, as it once was circa the year 2012. Yes, it used to be this beautiful. I apologize on behalf of our entire current civilization for what may have happened to the earth from this day forward. Hopefully you all have learned from our mistakes. Also, I have buried a time capsule on the northern property line of my parent’s home. It’s a lunch box filled with cassete tapes of our era’s greatest rock and roll, plus action figure toys of our time. Cheers.
F. Hello intelligent life form from outer space. What is taking you so long to make contact? Come and say hello already. As you can see our planet is verdant, filled generously with oxygen, and very life sustaining. Doesn’t it look beautiful? Surely, it’s worth a stop, even for a brief time. May I suggest first visiting a pacifist country with a small military. It is there that you will likely be most warmly embraced. Just try to avoid the United States at this time.
G. Hello fellow wordpress blogger. Thanks for visiting my site. I hope you enjoy my pictures and stylishly themed blog. I’ve taken great care in presenting the content found here. If so inclined, please leave a comment, subscribe, or click the “like” button. I will be sure to visit and admire your awesome blog in return.
H. Hello generous, handsome/beautiful, and intelligent benefactor. Please contact me at your convenience. I really look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!